El Capitan Theatre Code of Conduct
For the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask that you comply with the following Code of Conduct while at the El Capitan Theatre.
The following items and activities are prohibited in the Theatre:
• Outside food or beverage
• Alcoholic beverages
• Marijuana or any illegal substances
• Pocket knives, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind, or objects that appear to be weapons (also including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.)
• Laser pointers
• Pepper Spray
• Fighting, shouting, threatening or offensive behavior
• Pets, except service animals (Trained service animals are welcome and must be wearing an identifying assistive-companion vest. Guests who use service animals must retain control of their animals at all times and should keep them on a leash or harness while visiting. Cast Members are not permitted to take control of service animals.)
• Any other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
• Unauthorized recording/Unauthorized video or audio recording devices, including camcorders and tape recorders
By entering the Theatre, you consent to a physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you bring an unauthorized recording device into the Theatre, you consent to forfeiture of the device and its contents. If you attempt to use an unauthorized recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the Theatre. Unauthorized recording is against the law. 17 United States Code 501
Please refrain from saving places in line for parties who are arriving later.
Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
Your bags and personal belongings may be subject to search for your own protection.
Appropriate attire, including shoes and shirts, is required at all times.
Masks may not be worn by any guests age 14 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
Please refrain from talking during the presentation.
Please turn off audible cellphone and pager alarms.
Anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed in the theatre.
Any guest who fails to comply with the code of conduct may be asked to leave the theatre. All laws will be strictly enforced. Theatre management reserves the right to amend the code of conduct at any time.
Thank You For Your Cooperation.